today i had to wake up at 7:30 so i can get ready for my haircut.
why so early? ur probably asking...well here it goes.
last night my mum booked an appointment for her and my grandma so they can colour, blowdry or perm their hair. but anyways..after she booked the appointment my mum asks me
"do you need a haircut?" and i didnt even get a chance to answer when my dads buds in n says
"yes she does..she keeps telling me" so then i jus nodded and agreed because i actually wanted one LOL my hair was like dry at the bottom with lots of split ends but yeah...ITS ALL GONE NOW =D
ok so back to the story
anyways...since my dad made my choice for me my mum was like to me
"well, you gotta wake up at 7:30 tmro because we are the first on the list since they have no one there" and my face just dropped....
7:30 IN THE MORNING !! ON THE HOLIDAYS !! SERIOUSLY !! please tell me youre joking I BEG YOU!
LOOL ok well i didnt say that to her face but what i really said was
"ooooooohkaaaaaaay . . .so early." and then she kept talking and talking and i just sat there thinking bout how im going to wake up but then yeah.... ANYWAYS!!
I GOT MY HAIR CUT AND I GOT SOME LAYERS AND THEN I GOT IT BLOWDRIED AND THEN I LIKE IT =D
ok im done:)
THAT IS ALL!
.xxx. mwa <3
No comments:
Post a Comment